Residential Property & Office Home Insurance

Home Insurance

This custom home insurance is designed to cover residential buildings such as a house, town house, condo unit as well as personal property. Cover includes damage from fire, storm and earthquake, with compensation for temporary accommodation and valuable artifacts at current value. Our insurance covers normal household items and contents that usually stay within the building itself.

Comprehensive Commercial Property Insurance

Specially designed for commercial and semi-commercial property such as shops, home offices, dormitories, clinics, schools and so on. Insurance covers damage to furniture and fixtures, electronic appliances, tools and equipment and merchandise arising from fire, storm and earthquake. Additional coverage for customers is also available.

Get A Quote

Please mention the type of Insurance you are looking for and any additional information you think would be helpful.

8 + 5 =