Personal Insurance

Personal insurance policies have been developed to cover virtually any risk that an individual or a family could possibly face. While most people will not need every type of policy, everyone should need at least one and probably more. Depending on the type of operation that is being insured, rates and coverage limits may vary.

Home Insurance

Insurance against financial losses associated with damage or loss of a property you own.

Personal Effects Insurance

Insures such things as cameras, jewellery, watches and other such items that you carry on or about your person most of the time.

Liability Insurance

Protects you against financial loss if your actions, your negligence or the condition of your property is found to cause a person to be injured or killed, or a person’s property to be damaged or destroyed or they suffer loss as a result of relying on your services or advice. Apart from this, the insurance covers two key financial risks. One is the legal cost of defending a claim. The second is the compensation that you may be directed to pay the injured or wronged party, plus their legal costs, if a claim against you is upheld.

Motor (Comprehensive) Insurance

Ensures you have cover for damage to your own vehicle and other people’s property, as well as theft and some other risks, plus legal costs.

Contents Insurance

Covers financial losses caused by the loss, theft or damage to your possessions that usually remain on your insured property.

Renter’s or tenant’s Insurance

A low-cost contents policy for tenants that provides limited cover for events such as fire and theft.

Medical Insurance

Covers the cost of an insured individual’s medical and surgical expenses. Depending on the type of health insurance coverage, either the insured pays costs out-of-pocket and is then reimbursed, or the insurer makes payments directly to the provider. Optional extras include: Out-Patient, Maternity, Dental as well as deductible/excess payment terms.

Travel Insurance

Will cover you for financial losses caused by a wide range of events that can affect your trip, whether they occur before, during or even after your trip. These might include travel modification, cancellation or interruption, medical expenses, baggage damage or theft, and more.

Home and Contents Insurance

Policies that combine the features of both types of the above insurances.

Landlord’s Insurance

Provides cover associated with the risks of renting out a property.

Workman’s Compensation Insurance

If you hire someone on a non-permanent basis and that person is then injured on the job, this policy covers their medical expenses and loss of income as well as other potential claims against you and your property.

Funeral Insurance

This designed to relieve your family of the financial burden of your funeral. There are no lengthy application forms or intrusive questions and most claims are paid out as soon as the correct documentation has been received.

Get A Quote

Please mention the type of Insurance you are looking for and any additional information you think would be helpful.

1 + 13 =